Friday 26 November 2021

baking

 

We started out researching about different muesli and how healthy they Were and what made them so healthy and what ingredients they had used To make it so healthy in its own way most of the muesli had nuts and dried fruit in them 

 Then we planed how to make are own one and what we were going to have In them to make them healthy and yummy Then we had made are own name for are yummy muesli and design are own box for are Muesli to go in then when that was done we made are own muesli My one had lots of nuts honey cinnamon 

chocolate chips and mango with some other fruit When I mixed it all up and tasted it it was really sweet I think next time I will Just do half the amount because it made a lot and I did not finish it I would definitely do this again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.